Sunday, May 12, 2019

My First Blog Post

So, here I go again...

I'm not new to blogging or creating teaching resources but I feel like I'm entering into a whole new world. I started creating teaching resources and clipart for Teachers Pay Teachers back in 2011. That seems like it was so long ago because things have really changed when it comes to how teachers are helping other teachers. I have to say, I think it has completely changed the profession for the better and I'm so happy to know that I can be a small part of that.

So eight years ago, I started off this journey by creating 123 Teach with Me and Dots of Fun Designs. (No links here because those websites are dead and gone).

After taking a break from it all, I finally decided to get back to what I love to do...being CREATIVE! It's a way for me to forget about the daily stress of district demands and the never ending to-do list.

It's my escape.

I have now changed my store name to Just Go Teach and I not only have teaching resources but I have combined my clipart in the mix as well. I just wanted everything in one place. I was bummed to find out that TpT has yet to figure out a way to combine my 2 stores without losing my ratings and comments, but I'll take that hit. I feel so much better about my brand and that everything is in one place for you to browse through.

So welcome to my page! I'm so glad you found me and I hope you'll take some time to check out my resources. I have been updating everything and slowly getting my clipart moved over.

It is a LONG process but I'm getting there.

This blog will be a place for me to share my own teaching experiences, advice, and the resources I create.

If there is one thing I have learned in the past 16 years of teaching, it's that
you can't do this alone. 

So feel free to stop by my store!
My top selling items are my Kindergarten and 2nd Grade Math Assessments.



And I just posted my Letter Shape Box Clipart Bundle.


Thanks again for stopping by! I'm getting ready to pack up my room and change grade levels so I'll be sure to come back with tips and tricks on how to make that transition as smooth as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment